Are you tired of struggling through podcasting alone?
Join the community of Christian podcasters that will support your journey.
IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TOO
Create a Podcast that Grows and Serves
Use our proven podcast success path to:
- Develop a mindset for podcast success that lasts
- Craft a message that deeply resonates with your audience
- Make the technology work for you easily
- Effortlessly market your podcast to new audiences
- Establish a sustainable path to monetization
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In CPA Gold, you’ll learn how to stop guessing and start multiplying your audience.JOIN NOW
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Finally be clear on who your podcast serves
- Have a message that resonates with them
- Be generating more downloads each month
- Develop a mindset for podcasting success
The right community makes all the difference. We’ll cover it all in CPA Gold and spur you on to reach your goals.
Christian Podcasters Association
You Are Ready To Take the Next Step for Your Podcast?
This weekly mastermind will teach you how to identify your podcasting goals and keep you accountable to achieving them. You’ll find:
- A warm community of like-minded Christian podcasters
- A challenge each month to level up
- A place to turn when you feel overwhelmed, like quitting, or not good enough
With a simple shift in your mindset and a community who has been there to back you up, you could start the podcast of your dreams.
What's Included In CPA Gold
Weekly Mastermind Meetings
Every Tuesday evening, you join a group of committed Christian podcasters. You ask your questions, workshop your podcast conundrums, and spur one another along. Plus:
- Members only community where you can ask questions of experienced podcasters
- Take action to develop your show through group accountability
- Breakthrough your mindset challenges with group coaching sessions
You’ll join a community of podcasters who care about what you do and want to help you succeed. We know that when you grow, the Kingdom of God grows.
Top Notch Podcast Industry Experts
Learn from the best in the industry as we explore our Podcast Success path. In these sessions, you’ll learn:
- How to learn what questions your audience is asking
- The secret to crafting messages your audience loves
- How to use email to promote your podcast best
- Much more...
You’ll learn the best practices to grow your podcast from the people who use them best.
Extensive Session and Course Library
You'll never wonder where to find good information about podcasting again. In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Every session is recorded so you never have to worry about missing one
- More than 60 videos from past sessions
- Access to all courses CPA releases for starting and growing your show
You’ll know exactly what to do to ensure success in the long run.
This Membership Is For You If...
- Your downloads have gone flat
- You aren’t sure if you can grow your show
- You don’t have people in your life who get podcasting
- You dream of turning your podcast into something more
- You want to create a legacy for the Gospel
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Eric Nevins
Podcasting became an obsession for me when I was bored in my cubicle in 2013. I've listened to thousands of hours of podcasts and one day realized just how much impact they could have for the Gospel.
In 2016, I started my show, Halfway There, to tell the full story of the Christian life with God. Then, in 2017, I started Christian Podcasters Association as a group on Facebook to bring Christian podcasters together. It's evolved from just a group where people post their latest episodes to a membership that promotes the cause of Christian podcasting and podcasters around the world.
Now I use what I've learned to help people just like you start and grow their podcasts. I’ll show you how to overcome fear, streamline your processes, and reach the people God is calling you to with your podcast. Come along if you'd like.
My family and I live in Denver, Colorado (otherwise known as God's country).
"I've found kindred-headphone-spirits in this tight knit group because we take what we do seriously for the Kingdom—without taking ourselves too seriously. Humbly and kindly, we speak into each other's lives whenever one needs encouragement, text advice and support."
- Sue Donaldson
"The Christian Podcasters Association has been a huge blessing for me. I've met so many great people who became friends, and helped me become a better podcaster. I can bring my questions and ideas, get feedback, and brainstorm with others to keep improving my craft and growing my audience."
- Markus Watson
"Since joining CPA Gold, I have grown my podcast skills and knowledge exponentially faster than I would have without them. The weekly meetings are a highlight for me. CPA is a family and I wouldn't want to be on this journey without these people and resources!"