Monetization with Amy FritzAug 01, 2023
Are you eager to generate income and establish a sustainable platform?
Wondering how you can monetize your show and turn your hobby into a full time ministry?
Well, today we have a very special guest, Amy Fritz, a veteran in podcasting, she hosts the popular Untangled Faith Podcast. Together, we will discuss the idea of monetization, why it doesn't have to be difficult or a huge effort, and some creative ideas for getting started.
Listen to this episode in your favorite podcast app now!
Quotes from the episode:
Money is really nothing more than an exchange of value. Provide something so valuable that it's worth exchanging a little bit of the money that you work hard for. - Eric Nevins
You're promising a transformation with your podcast. Deliver that promise to your audience in a package they can purchase. - Eric Nevins
Don't limit yourself to just sponsorships and donations. Explore merchandise, memberships, courses, and other services that align with your podcast's mission. - Amy Fritz
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Grasp the essentials of how monetization can drastically boost your podcast's success.
Discover simple and creative paths to monetization, like merchandise creation or providing coaching sessions.
- Understand ways to subtly promote your own offerings within the podcast to generate income.
- The importance of having a community in cultivating a loyal listener base
- Consider creating stickers with catch phrases or quotes from your podcast and offer them to your audience as a way to support your show. Use platforms like Canva and Sticker Mule to design and print the stickers.
- Advertise your own products or services on your podcast, such as books, ebooks, or speaking engagements. Let your audience know that supporting your podcast helps support your work.
- Offer coaching sessions or consultations as a way for your audience to support your show and receive personalized guidance or advice. Provide a PayPal link or other payment method for easy transactions.
- Consider creating a membership program or Patreon community where listeners can join and receive exclusive content or perks in exchange for their support.
- Offer a thank you gift or bonus to listeners who support your podcast financially. This could be a free ebook, a personalized thank you note, or a special downloadable resource.
- Create an online store where you sell merchandise related to your podcast, such as t-shirts, mugs, or other branded items. Provide a link or website where listeners can make purchases.
- Partner with other podcasters to help promote your show
- Join the Christian Podcasters Association Facebook group for support, networking, and to ask podcasting questions.
- Join the Christian Podcasters Association membership
- Michelle Rayburn's Life Repurposed Podcast
Are you ready to grow your podcast into the ministry you first envisioned? Join CPA Gold to find the resources, support, and community that will take you from mindset to monetization.